Junior Software Project Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + remote working benefits
Farnborough, Hampshire - Hybrid working week (2 working from home)
Junior Software Project manager is required to join a successful SaaS provider based in Farnborough, Hampshire who are offering a hybrid working week with 2 days remote working from home. The Junior Project manager will be working closely with the operation manager to track the progress of software product releases. The Junior Project Manager will be tracking the progress throughout the release lifecycle. The successful candidate will likely have 1-2 years' experience as a project coordinator or junior project manager working in a software development environment and have an experience in the following areas.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Junior software project management or project coordinator experience.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Communication and coordinating release schedule between teams
- Planning and release management/updates of projects
- Tracking issues and risks that can cause delays
- Jira or confluence experience is desirable
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
The role of Junior Project Manager offers someone the opportunity to grow allowing you to take on full Project Management responsibility within a cutting-edge technology environment. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org