Lead Data Engineer
£60,000 - £70,000 + bonus + remote working + benefits
Lead Data Engineer is required to join a globally recognised organisation that is offering remote working. The Lead Data Engineer will coordinate development activities on both existing applications and new application implementations for data processing and analysis. The position will lead the workload of internal and external development resources with the successful candidate being responsible for.
- Lead the workload of internal and external development resources.
- Coordinate the design and build of integrated enterprise applications for data processing, access, and analysis according to business initiatives and requirements.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of technical specifications, outline steps, flowcharts, and timetables for the development of programs, databases, and reports.
- Provide/coordinate technical assistance, support, and training on the use of systems to clients.
- Maintain compliance with the SAGE Enterprise Systems Development Lifecycle processes.
- Communicate regularly with users, business analysts and technical staff to ensure optimum customer value delivery.
- Research, recommend and develop automated solutions for manual activities
- Uphold security and privacy standard practices and ensure that security is embedded in each activity.
- Solid experience/background in developing/configuring applications.
- Deep understanding of SQL Server 2016 and above.
- Demonstrable experience in developing with SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Strong data mining skills.
- Understanding Cloud-based services - Azure desirable
- Deep understanding and experience of SSIS
- Ability to program in Python is desirable
Please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration or call directly on 02380 765 289.