Lead Front End Developer
Head Offices - Poole and Manchester
Remote working options
£35,000 - £75,000
We are seeking a talented Front-End Developer to join a growing development team working within one of the fastest growing and award-winning retail and online ecommerce marketplace.
My client's Head Office is based in Poole, they are also opening an office in Manchester as they see it as the number one city in terms of opportunity but remote working is also an option so you can be based anywhere in the UK.
They have won praise and awards for their products and approach to delivering high scale applications and have exponential plans for future growth!
You will join a team of developers working on digital, retail and ecommerce products within a web development environment. The successful candidate will have drive, determination and passion to engage with all things digital and ecommerce.
- Build, Develop and implement integrations solutions and APIs to maximise applications and websites
- Manage data analysis and data integration of third-party systems
- Develop processes to extract, transform and distribute data from data from a variety of sources across multiple data stores.
- Strong knowledge of APIs, CI Automation systems and NoSQL databases, message queuing technology and secure development practises.
- HTML and CSS - expert knowledge is required
- PHP - ideally you will have strong PHP knowledge and experience
- MySQL and NoSQL Databases
- MVC Frameworks
- Testing at multiple levels
- Understanding of browser and device constraints
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong knowledge of UX Design and Development
This position provides the successful candidate with the exposure to the very latest in web technology release as well as the opportunity to work on multiple projects. The position can offer an attractive salary and benefits package plus the chance to progress into team lead / management if desired.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.