A great new opportunity for an experienced QA Lead to join a UK leading technology solution company.
This is a great time to join this company as they are at the start of a significant period of growth.
The role of Lead QA test engineer is to run the day to day QA activities with an open mindset, driving continuous improvement and growth with automation strategy, agile ways of working and a advocate of change.
Key Skills & Aptitude
- Lead and maintain a small team of QA Analysts with a cross section of manual and automation test suite, while responsible for day to day line management
- Ability to work with a development team to identify testing needs, acceptance criteria and effective methods of testing
- Support coach and mentor the team
- Testing web applications across multiple operating systems and browsers
- Able to provide reports and updates on progress of testing plans to management
- Ability to evaluate new functionality and create test scenarios
- Ability to provide estimates for test creation and execution where required
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops or Jira
- ISTQB Foundation or equivalent qualification
- Well versed in development best practice and SDLC
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow within a management role.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £48,000 plus generous benefits, flexible remote working and investment in tools, tech and training to help you progress and develop your own experience.
To apply please hit 'apply', upload your CV or make contact with Laura Sheehan at Spectrum IT Recruitment.