Lead QA Test Engineer - Selenium, Automation, Agile
Fully Remote, Work From Home, UK Only
A great new opportunity for an experienced Automation QA Engineer to play a key role in the development of a new applications platform for an award-winning software company and Microsoft Gold Partner.
This is a great time to join this company as they are at the start of a major new programme of work to deliver huge value to their existing customers through delivery of a new suite of applications and platforms.
The role of Lead QA test engineer is to manage and oversee the test approach within the company with a focus on utilising automation to ensure rapid, repeatable, and consistent quality assurance whilst working in an Agile environment.
Key Skills & Aptitude
- Experience of creating automated tests using Selenium Webdriver
- Ability to work with a development team to identify testing needs, acceptance criteria and effective methods of testing
- Testing web applications across multiple operating systems and browsers
- Able to provide reports and updates on progress of testing plans to management
- Ability to evaluate new functionality and create test scenarios
- Ability to provide estimates for test creation and execution where required
- Experience using tools such as Postman for API testing
- ISTQB Foundation or equivalent qualification
- Experience working with defect tracking systems such as JIRA or Azure DevOps
- Experience working with source control systems such as GitHub or Azure DevOps
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the successful delivery of modern and valued customer applications. You will have the support of an established and talented team and the thrill of developing a greenfield solution that will make a positive impact on the company and their customers.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £45,000 plus generous benefits, flexible remote working and investment in tools, tech and training to help you progress and develop your own experience.
To apply please hit 'apply', upload your CV or make contact with Sam Stocks at Spectrum IT Recruitment.