An exciting company based in Portsmouth, are looking for an experienced MEAN Full Stack Developer to join a team who are developing learning solutions that are making a genuine difference to the health and social care sectors and ultimately changing people's lives.
As a MEAN Full Stack Developer, you will be working on projects that are helping organisations improve their health care training and you'll be responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle from initial planning to release.
The successful MEAN Full Stack Developer will be required to have the following skills and experience;
- MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node)
To have all of the above is not essential as the company are happy to train the right candidates
- Exposure to DevOps
The role of MEAN Full Stack Developer is paying a salary of up to £41,000 and comes with a range of benefits including;
- Enhanced annual leave entitlements, with the opportunity to buy and sell holiday, and a day off for your birthday each year in addition
- Matched pension scheme contributions, plus Death in Service Benefit and salary sacrifice options.
- Enhanced sick pay allowances and paid compassionate and emergency dependent leave.
- Excellent and professionally certified training, as well as the opportunity to have up to 6 days paid learning opportunities per year.
- Real opportunities to develop in their profession.
- Free health and wellbeing advice via a 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to discounts across lots of your favourite stores and online shopping sites, and a cash award for introducing a friend who successfully joins the team.
This role can be worked fully remote with the UK or can be mix of home and office based.
To apply, please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805