An experienced Microsoft Dynamics Developer is required to join a small software Development team as their company embarks on a huge new project to implement Microsoft Dynamics
Being involved from the initial kick off stage the Microsoft Dynamics Developer will understand business requirements for applications then work on the full development lifecycle.
The role of Microsoft Dynamics Developer will include:
- To work with the IT Application Development team to improve the corporate applications.
- Be the expert on developing Microsoft Dynamics, delivering product enhancements for the platform and being the technical lead when other platforms need to connect
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Work on operational and strategic projects as well as small changes and break-fixes.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Work closely with relevant subject matter experts to ensure effective and efficient implementation of application changes.
- Work with the technical teams to define and document questions, liaise with the business to get new requirements, and explain feasibility.
The successful Microsoft Dynamics Developer will have
- Proven history of developing Microsoft Dynamics for Finance & Operations and CRM
- Practical knowledge and application of developing in common coding languages
- Logical approach to problem solving
Experience of Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft Sharepoint would be a distinct advantage.
The role of Microsoft Dynamics Developer will be a mix of home working and in the Chandlers Ford head office 2 / 3 times a week.
Depending on experience the role is paying £40,000 plus benefits
If you think you are the ideally fit we could consider higher salaries so please get in touch with Chris Lynes at Spectrum IT to discuss further.