Mid - Level Cloud Engineer / Support Engineer - Azure, VMWare
Hertfordshire -St Albans, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, area - Work from home available
£28,000 - £35,000 + Benefits including a wealth of training & funded certifications
Are you an IT Support Engineer looking to really build upon your technical skills within a varied environment?
An award-winning MSP is looking for a Mid - Level Cloud Engineer / Support Engineer to join their team who monitor and support their client's Cloud services and infrastructure. You will gain valuable experience across all of the latest industry tech, covering, cloud, virtualisation, networking, project work and much more!
- This is an established company who still function like an exciting start-up environment
- They are heavily focused on professional development through funding certifications, exams and training.
- Build a long-term career, working with the latest tech and a real high-calibre team
- 2nd Line Support Experience (Preferably MSP, however not essential)
- Previous commercial experience in a cloud centric support role, ideally in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Experience supporting shared storage infrastructure
- Must be an excellent communicator, able to work in a collaborative team to set timescales
- The ability to participate in 24/7 on-call rota
- Windows and Linux
- Virtualization - VMWare
- Networking knowledge - Cisco / Citrix / Juniper
Experience working within an MSP environment
Scripting (PowerShell, Perl, PHP, VBScript etc.)
Relevant IT certifications
The company offer a salary up to £35,000 + benefits plus a clearly defined development and training path. Applicants must have outstanding communication and customer service skills and will need be driven to provide the highest level of support. Please enquire regarding Work From Home options.
Please apply to this advert or email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.