Mid-Level .NET Developer
A Mid-Level .NET Developer is required for a specialised software company who are looking to add to their growing Development team.
You will work as part of a project team developing both greenfield and existing client systems.
As a Mid-Level .NET Developer you will:
- Develop bespoke client systems using C# and .NET
- Liaise with other developers, project managers and project team leaders on customer requirements
- Unit, Regression and Integration testing
- Software development and maintenance using agile/scrum processes
- Review code of other developers in the team
The successful Mid-Level .NET Developer will have experience with:
- C#, .NET
- 2+yrs commercial experience
- Experience building applications using the .NET framework, .NET Core, Blazor and/or MVC
- Source control using GIT
- Unix/linux experience
It would be beneficial to have experience of:
- Unit Testing
- Database design using SQL
- Umbraco content management system
The role offers a flexible approach to working with a mix of office and home working.
The role of Mid-Level .NET Developer is paying up to £48,000 plus benefits.
To find out more and to apply please contact CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call on 02380 765301