Bournemouth, Dorset with flexibility around remote working
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits
iOS, Swift, Android, Kotlin
We have an exciting opportunity for a hands on Mobile Lead with a market leading company who are at the forefront of delivering technology to the transport sector. The technology is used by hundreds of thousands of users every day for travel to education, work and independence.
The Mobile Lead is expected to be an experienced developer in either iOS or Android development and the enthusiasm to take the lead in delivering and supporting these apps.
- Maintain and improve the quality of industry leading apps
- Onboard new customers, seeking to identify opportunities for efficiency
- Lead the architecture / implementation planning of new features
- Be the 'go to' person for everything mobile related
- The ideal candidate will have passion and enthusiasm for quality and best practice
- Technically you will have demonstrable experience building & delivering iOS and Android mobile applications for fast-growing, consumer-facing organisations.
- You will be a champion of Object-Oriented programming and software engineering principles
Knowledge of the following technologies is expected:
Salary, Benefits, Location:
The company have offices in Bournemouth, Dorset and they are happy to adopt a remote working aspect up to 3 - 4 days a week along with benefits including medical healthcare, cycle to work scheme and annual leave.
How to apply...
Please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.