ERP Navision Analyst
An international company, based in Southampton is seeking a Navision ERP Analyst to work on ERP projects covering their EMEA region, contributing to solutions for the business, supporting and training users.
This is a varied role and as Navision ERP Analyst you will:
- Assist with the implementation of new ERP modules (migration to Oracle) and contribute to software upgrades
- Support end users in all business functions, in the use of Navision and its associated system (e.g. EDI)
- Contribute to best practice maximising use of systems. Ensure all documentation complies to SOX requirements
- Work with end users to understand the business objectives in order to provide best solutions
- Liaise with IT associates in EMEA to ensure adherence to global practices and offer support as required
- Work across multiple projects and support day to day work
- Review business needs and use system knowledge to provide workable solutions to business needs
- Provide support to helpdesk on escalated problems and issues
- Although key focus is initially on Navision, the job holder may require to contribute their skills to other tools/systems (e.g. EDI, or Oracle)
- Liaise as required with other Departments, Finance, Customer Care and Order Management and with staff at all levels at the various supported EMEA Sites
The Navision ERP Analyst will have:
- 3+ Years' experience of Navision ERP and other ERP Systems
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- 3+ years' experience of working in a project environment
- Proactive and highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
The successful Navision ERP Analyst will have proven experience with Navision ERP systems within a project environment.
The role of Navision ERP Analyst is paying up to £50,000 with excellent benefits including, up to 26 days holiday, Pension, Dental, Private Medical, Gym Membership, free parking and more.
To apply for the Navision ERP Analyst please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301