Up to 40k + Excellent benefits package
Southampton, 4 days per week office based
My client are a leading provider of corporate IT solutions to enable businesses. They provide a range of software and hardware solutions including WiFi, superfast internet and VOIP technology. They have been growing consistently over the last year and now require a network support engineer to join the team. They are open to candidates of all levels from 1st line through to management.
- knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop operating systems
- Knowledge of MS Office (ideally including Windows 10 and Office 365)
- knowledge of networking, firewalls and practical TCP/IP
- Experience with VOIP telephony
- Understanding of different internet connection technologies (ADSL, leased line, etc)
- Working knowledge of Windows servers
- Experience using Linux or DOS command line (however basic)
- Practical experience / understanding of VLANs
- Experience with Cisco equipment
- Understanding of Wireshark to troubleshoot technical issues
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a customer facing role and confident across various forms of communication. You will need to be self-motivated and willing to learn new skills and technologies. If you are interested in this opportunity and want to hear more, please contact SamStocks@spectrumit.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note this role is UK based and all candidates must have full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship. If you don't receive a response within 48 working hours please assume your application was unsuccessful, unfortunately due to a large number of applications we cant respond to everyone.