Oracle ERP Finance Analyst
An international company, based in Southampton is seeking an Oracle ERP Finance Analyst to join their growing Oracle team.
The company are looking for a strong Oracle ERP Analyst to join their Production Operations team to assist with ongoing support to end users.
This is a varied role and as Oracle ERP Finance Analyst you will.
- Implement, configure and support Oracle ERP systems
- Make contributions to determining feasibility of goals/objectives
- Perform complex troubleshooting
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding and execution of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Demonstrates quality and effectiveness in work documentation and organisation
- Be proficient with troubleshooting and research tools
The successful Oracle ERP Finance Analyst will have:
- 3+ years' experience with Oracle ERP systems
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Finance Modules such as AR, AP, GL and FA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work
The successful Oracle ERP Finance Analyst will have proven experience with Oracle ERP systems in a System Support environment.
The role of Oracle ERP Finance Analyst is paying up to £50,000 with excellent benefits including, up to 26 days holiday, Pension, Dental, Private Medical, Gym Membership, free parking and more.
To apply for the Oracle ERP Finance Analyst please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301