Oracle Operations ERP Analyst - 6mth MAT Cover
An international company, based in Southampton is seeking an Oracle Operations ERP Analyst to work on Oracle ERP projects covering their EMEA region, contributing to solutions for the business, supporting and training users.
The company have a roadmap of multiple projects over the next 4 years, so this would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Oracle Operations ERP Analyst to join the business and contribute to the delivery of these projects.
This is a varied role and as Oracle Operations ERP Analyst you will.
- Assist with the implementation of new ERP modules and contribute to software upgrades & testing
- Prepare specifications and design documents on new developments
- Review business needs and use system knowledge to provide workable solutions to business needs
- Provide support to helpdesk on escalated problems and issues. In particular around all Operational practices
- Support end users in all business functions, in the use of ERP (Oracle) applications
- Work across multiple projects and support day to day work
- Contribute to best practice maximising use of systems
- Work with end users to understand the business objectives in order to provide best solutions
The successful Oracle Operations ERP Analyst will have:
- 3+ years' experience with Oracle ERP systems
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Supply Chain Modules such as WMS, MSCA, Inventory, OM/RMA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work
The successful Oracle Operations ERP Analyst will have proven experience with Oracle ERP systems within an implementation environment.
The role of Oracle Operations ERP Analyst is paying up to £70,000 with excellent benefits including, up to 26 days holiday, Pension, Dental, Private Medical, free parking and more.
To apply for the Oracle Operations ERP Analyst please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301