PHP Developer - Digital agency
Up to 45k + remote working options
I'm working with a vibrant and fast-growing digital agency who is looking for a strong PHP developer to support their development function with a both project work and support on website updates. Your time will be split between several new projects as well as ongoing support for existing sites with regular updates and bug fixes. You will be exposed to various technologies such as WordPress, Joomla, Symfony, and other frameworks & CMS.
- Strong ability and background in PHP web development
- Able to troubleshoot issues and solve problems with existing code and software
- Knowledge of a variety of MVC frameworks/CMS - WordPress, Joomla, Symfony
- Comfortable in a customer facing role
- Knowledge of React and/or React native
- Experience with mobile applications
- Previous experience troubleshooting complex issues and bugs in code
- Experience with payment gateways and 3rd party APIs
For this role you will need to be flexible and versatile in your work. You will be moving between various projects as well as being the main go to person for complex code support issues and bug fixes. You will need to be comfortable working with various frameworks and systems and be able to quickly pickup code that has been written by others.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role and want to hear more, please contact SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note candidates must be UK based as this role is not open to relocation from outside the UK. You must also be able to work in the UK without sponsorship.