Salary £35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits
Remote working flexibility
We are a "make things happen" kind of group. We cherish the relationships that drive our work, not only our clients and community partners, but also our colleagues who strive to make a difference every day. Each and every team empowers each other to be the best they can be so they can grow their careers, achieve their aspirations and thrive. Our development team each 'own' their own microservice and they are completely autonomous in terms of tooling, libraries etc they choose to use for this. You will be working with huge complex datasets providing software for some large household names, you have probably used our software without even realising it!
Your personal development is important to us and every other Friday we spend learning / researching new skills, plus we do regular Hackathons and Innovation Events and we offer a personal development week where you get to choose what you do whether that's learning a new skill, charity work or practising a hobby!
We have basketball, table football, VR headsets, yoga and relaxed breakout areas - regular breaks are encouraged if you get the time to take them (you should - you are human!) We offer free snacks and drinks and our open plan office is surrounded by lots of green space for lunchtime walks, picnics and even a jog if you fancy it!
- Very strong hands-on PHP knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of standards, design patterns, object-oriented principles and their application
- Strong SQL experience
- REST API knowledge and experience in building APIs to serve high volume transactional demands.
Technical - Nice to Have:
- While it is not an absolute requirement, we would be especially keen to meet candidates with an interest in Data, showing experience in SQL and NoSQL Databases, data modelling skills etc. Experience of other languages especially C# and .Net
- Experience of Docker, Linux, Kubernetes
This role would suit someone who is a 'go getter' like us, someone who isn't afraid to be passionate and make noise about current and new technologies!
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765 808 for immediate consideration.