A leading data security software company are looking for a Product Analyst to join their growing organisation.
The Product Analyst will join a team of engineers and participate in the creation of new product features.
This is a great opportunity for a Product Analyst to join a business who are going through major growth with a market leading technology.
As a Product Analyst you will take ideas from initial concept and along with the engineers successfully deliver these to customers
The role of Product Analyst will involve:
- Help create support and training documents for internal and external users
- Identify system requirements
- Develop and analyse functional specifications
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Coordinate with the whole engineering team to deliver functional solutions
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance
- Propose product enhancements to improve user experience
- Help prioritise the implementation of new features and set specific timelines
The successful Product Analyst will have;
- Experience as an analyst, product owner or similar role in product management
- Drive the evolution of effective processes, ensuring these are documented and fully understood
- Familiarity with agile
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Hands-on experience working in all stages of the product life cycle
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organisational skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
The role of Product Analyst is paying up to £60,000 depending on experience and fantastic benefits which include; 25 days annual leave, Enhances Pension Contribution, Catered Lunch and more.
To be considered please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301.