Product Owner - 12mth FTC
A freight solutions company, based in Berkshire is seeking a Product Owner to join their existing IT Department to provide support in the development or new features and components for their products.
This is a great opportunity for a Product Owner to come into the business and play a key role in supporting the businesses IT Products.
This is a varied role and as a Product Owner you will:
- Elicit and analyse business requirements
- Translate requirements into User Stories
- Work closely with the development team to document and refine User Stories
- Help with the definition, prioritisation and management of requirements
- Understand user requirements and translate these into technical specifications for the development team
The successful Product Owner will have experience with:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as experience of both Agile and traditional project methodologies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with team members and top-level stakeholders
- At least 5 years' experience of working with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools e.g., Azure Dev Ops / Jira
- Experience working within multi-function project teams including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- An understanding of test approaches and experience in supporting testing activities
- Balanced business/technical background
- Ability to facilitate workshops and interviews with key stakeholders to elicit requirements and key information
The role of Product Owner is paying up to £40,000 plus benefits.
To apply for the Product Owner please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301