An award winning and progressive technology group are looking for a Product Owner to join their growing organisation.
The Product Owner will join an agile team to assist in the design, build and delivery of a growing range of products and services.
This is a great opportunity for a Product Owner to join a business who offer autonomy and the opportunity to further develop your skills.
As a Product Owner you will lead the engineering team in achieving the desired outcomes through the build and delivery of new and improved products.
The role of Product Owner will involve:
- Taking ownership of key product metrics and capabilities
- Proactively take action when necessary to maintain customer satisfaction at a high level
- Working across the business with other departments on product development
- Reporting on the progress of short-term specified outcomes
- Maintaining the definition and prioritisation of the long term specified outcomes
- Setting up and running experiments to validate product hypotheses
- Partaking and contributing to discussions on solution design and related trade-off decisions
The successful Product Owner will have;
- At least 1+ years of experience as a Product Owner
- You are outcome-driven and have experience in using data to build products
- Experience working in an agile environment and/or lean methodologies
- You are proactive & analytical, and have excellent communication skills
- A bachelor's degree in business and/or Information Management
- Ability to overview complex situations and to manage multi-task environments
- Experience working in a Product /Tech organization
The role of Product Owner is paying up to £60,000 depending on experience and fantastic benefits which include; 25 days annual leave, Private Medical Health Insurance Option, Annual Training Allowance and Pension.
To be considered please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301.