£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Eastleigh, Hampshire - Remote working options
A successful, forward-thinking technology organisation is looking for a Product Owner from a to join their team in Eastleigh.
This role will suit a Product Owner with experience in a similar role working with software company. They will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality software solutions. Previous experience managing the product lifecycle and making sure the development team's work aligns with business strategy is essential.
The responsibilities of the Product Owner will include:
- Build and maintain the product visions, product backlog and release backlog, ensuring visibility is maximised to all stakeholders
- Translate the strategic business goals into outcome-based stories
- Be a driving force for positive change throughout the business at both product and process level
- Working with the development team and other stakeholders to determine and assess the feasibility and risk of requirements
- Working with the development team, develop experiments to prove assumptions and reduce risk
- Maintain and enhance relationships with internal and external stakeholders, establishing user groups and other feedback loops
- As part of the development team, take part in all required scrum ceremonies and be on hand to ensure the existence of shared understanding for the problems the team are solving
The successful Product Manager will have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Commercial experience within an Agile/Scrum environment as a Product Owner
- Experience writing user stories
- Building product roadmaps
- Experience running customer requirement workshops and ability to capture and relay requirements.
- Strong stakeholder and customer management experience.
- Release planning experience
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 298