Product Owner - Mobile apps - Greenfield products
London or Hampshire + Flexible remote working options
We are searching for an experienced Product Owner to join a Mobile Apps team for a growing digital business. The Product Owner would play a key role in delivering Greenfield Mobile Apps used by customers globally, working closely with technical and non-technical team members and Senior stakeholders internally and with external third parties.
The company promote an excellent company culture and working environment, modern offices, and a flexible approach to working. The salary available is between £50-70,000 based on experience + Benefits, Bonus and flexible remote working options (3-4 days WFH each week).
- Add immediate value, with previous expertise in managing and delivering complex SaaS products
- Communicate with stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, to identify and develop business cases for new features
- Strive to constantly improve the Mobile products performance and promote innovation
- Follow Agile processes, working closely with technical team members.
- 3-5 years+ commercial experience in Software focussed Product Management, Product Ownership role or similar
- Experience within the ecommerce, retail industry or similar
- Experience working with technical teams on delivering Mobile apps is highly desirable
- A good understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes
- Customer facing and comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders
The business can accommodate 4 days per week from home, so will consider candidates across the South who are happy to travel to their offices 1 day a week.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please apply to this advert to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website or LinkedIn - Laura Sheehan, SpectrumIT