Product Owner - - £55k + benefits
South East / Hampshire + fully remote options
My client are searching for an experienced Product Owner who will have a key focus on a specific area of their technology platform. They manage a significant suite of products and it will be the role of the Product Owner to represent the key stakeholders priorities as they transition to a cloud-based solution.
The role will work closely with established Agile software teams and sales/business facing teams. The company promote an excellent company culture, the salary available is between £45-55,000 based on experience + Benefits, and flexible working options.
- Defining the vision for the specific product and ensuring the team are aligned
- Creating and managing the product backlog, working with stakeholders and other team members to develop quality user stories
- They key decision point for all prioritisation and scoping for work into the delivery team
- Acting the primary liaison between the stakeholders and delivery team
- Expert in agile method of delivery
- Produces best in class backlog entries, namely epics; features & user stories
- Understanding of Web, Cloud and Hosting solutions
- Knowledge of ERP Systems
- Customer facing and comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders regarding specific business and technical requirements.
- Proactive and driven in your approach.
- Degree level education is preferred
Please apply to this advert to discuss the full details, alternatively contact me via our website or LinkedIn - Laura Sheehan, SpectrumIT
The role will be on-boarded remotely. All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK