Product Owner - Software, AI, R&D
- £65,000 + generous pension and benefits
- Basingstoke with flexible hybrid remote working
We are looking for a Product Owner to work with a successful and fast-growing AI software and analytics specialist with ambitious plans and a great product. This company is a great investor in people, offering training and investment to ensure you reach your full potential, stay abreast of modern technology and to stay enthusiastic about the company, the people and the products.
The role is part of a strategic AI initiative that aims to accelerate the development of innovative products and features utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Operations Research and Advanced Analytics.
The Product Owner is responsible for the delivery of features ensuring timely execution of programs within the product roadmap. This includes breaking down business requirements into high-level user stories and prioritising the team backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities.
Reporting to the Product Manager, you will play a key part in the development of their product's AI components, therefore, AI experience is essential.
- Experience of software Product Management as Product Owner, Product Manager or Business Analyst in Software.
- Knowledge of Software products and technology i.e. Azure, QA, Test, Technical requirements & Documentation
- Experience gathering user requirements and creating business cases.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communicator with internal and external business stakeholders
- Experience in AI projects and technology, or a passion for AI, Machine Learning and analytical data.
What's in it for you?!
- The company is a great investor in their people and you can expect training and personal development with opportunities to progress your career
- The company offer a competitive salary with generous pension and benefits
- Flexible remote working is the standard operating proactive, you only need to visit the office 1 to 2 times a month
How to apply
Please hit apply to upload your CV or contact Amy Lee at Spectrum IT Recruitment for more information. AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk