Product Specialist x2
Salary £35,000 - £40,000
We are working with one of the South Coasts most exciting and innovative web and digital technology companies at an exciting time.
The company have built and launched a range of tools to enable simple and cost effective cyber and network security. They now have over 1 million customers and offer extremely high levels of network, security and infrastructure resilience.
We are looking for a couple of Product Specialists to work closely within the Product Operations Team which include UI & UX testing, customer support and QA and development.
- Contributing towards product strategy and vision
- Provide clear ideas for new products and features
- Present timelines and roadmaps for developing the product and feature portfolio
- Acceptance testing and delivery
- Creation of Wireframes, Marketing Requirements Documents (MRDs) and other technical documentation.
- Provide documentation to support management for the purpose of training support teams
- Provide escalated technical support
- Collecting, analysing and responding to customer feedback via touchpoints, such as support escalation tickets
- Software testing and bug reporting
- Working closely with the Test Team to test software UI and UX across all support platforms
- Hands on approach when a product is in launch /start-up mode when required
- Support on strategic projects
Skills / Experience:
- Degree in Product, Development, or relevant field
- Strong background in SaaS product and support management
- Experience using and learning software on any OS platform.
- Strong technical support experience
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills for onboarding stakeholders into new concepts
- Flexible and willing to adapt to external factors as they arise
The company have designed and fitted one of the most desirable offices we have seen in the area - an inspiring environment for innovation and creativity. They offer free cooked food all day with a coffee and refreshments 'station', plenty of onsite parking and access to all the tech and tools to make you as good as you can be. They are an inquisitive and forward-thinking company and are looking for people with ideas and enthusiasm for change.
Please send your CV across to me at email@example.com or call 02380 765 808 for immediate consideration.