Python Web Developer
- Remote working
- Salary circa £60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits and remote working
We are working with one of the UK's leading digital and online retailers for cult entertainment and sci-fi publishing companies at a time of exciting growth.
My client are recruiting for a Python Django Developer to join a talented team and help with the ongoing development of their award winning website services and portfolio. You will be writing and testing, debugging programs and integrating application with third party web services. They also self-host all of their infrastructure so this will also be a great opportunity to gain DevOps experience.
The successful candidate will be a key player in the web team working on a variety of projects including delivering new features and updates as well as complete overhauls and new one-off websites.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Test and debug programmes
- Improve functionality and existing programs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
Key Skills Required:
- HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of CI / CD pipelines
This is a remote working position but you may be required to come to London on a rare occasion for team meetups.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.