QA Analyst - Fleet - £50,000 - £60,000
Experienced QA Analyst required to join an excellent client's software team who are based in Fleet, Hampshire. The successful QA Analyst will have good experience working with automation testing and should be comfortable working on there own initiative and as part of a team. The QA Analyst will be responsible for the creation, maintenance, and execution of automated and manual test artefacts to ensure high quality software products.
The successful QA Analyst will be given the opportunity to make a real difference and will also be given the opportunity to enhance there skillset further. As well as very competitive salaries, our client offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes a bonus.
- Automation experience
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Specflow, Gherkin/Cucumber
- Experience of integration of test automation artefacts into a CI/CD pipeline
- Understanding of BDD & TDD
- Experience working with solutions on multiple platforms (such as mobile vs desktop)
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Quality Assurance methods and processes
- C#, Python or Java
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk