Full time - QA Analyst - Watford (remote, 1 day per month) up to £35k
Looking for a QA Analyst to join our testing team. Someone with a good foundation in testing and wants to move into a mid-level QA Analyst role and is keen to learn new technologies.
You will be a part of:
- Working within a friendly and supportive testing team in a fun and dynamic Agile development environment.
- Working with a variety of teams: Developers, Product Owners, Business staff, etc. to deliver solutions to help the company grow and succeed.
- Exciting and varying testing using websites, APIs, mobile devices, tablets, etc.
- Longer-term we hope your help to move us to a technical testing approach.
With the following experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years' commercial experience of testing web applications as a Junior QA Analyst.
- Experience of cross-browser and cross-platform testing using various browsers / mobile / tablets / etc.
- Commercial experience of JIRA, Confluence, data and matric creation tools.
- Knowledge and some experience of producing test artefacts (test scripts; test matrixes; data matrixes; test plans; etc.) using various approaches (e.g. high-level scenario through detailed test steps).
- Experience of API and database testing, would be beneficial.
- Experience of using BrowserStack, would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and patience when doing the same task repeatedly.
As well as a competitive salary, pension, staff perks, discretionally bonus, fun social events, and working for a friendly company sounds right for you then please apply now.