QA Automation Lead - £75k - £85k - Guildford, Surrey
QA Automation Lead urgently required by a rapidly growing financial technology company based in Guildford, Surrey. This is a brand-new position due to ongoing growth and sits withing the companies Development Team.
The QA Automation Lead will become the evangelist of automation across the scrum teams, and will be hands on with aytomation initiatives. The company operate on a hybrid model and are currently going into the office a minimum of 1 day per week.
- Define the automation strategy, roadmap, KPI's, standards and practices for the platform and agile teams
- Mentor and collaborate with the Scrum teams on automation best practices
- Own and lead the design and implementation of test automation frameworks
- Create and run automation training sessions
- Provide hands-on assistance with automated testing
- Evidence of creating/maintaining a test automation framework from scratch
- Hands on C# experience
- Test automation framrworks such as: Selenium, SpecFlow, Playwright, Jasmine
- Web APIs
- Experience of mentoring and coaching teams
Experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
- Azure DevOps
This is an opportunity to join a leading financial technology company working on varied projects utilising new technologies. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact RyanOatley@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 286.