£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
QA Engineer required by a market leading technology company based in Staines. Due to continued success and planned expansion the company are looking to hire a QA Engineer with proven software quality assurance experience to join their existing team.
The successful QA Engineer will have demonstrable experience of automated testing tools such as Junit, JMeter, Puppeteer and so on. You'll be working in a highly technical but relaxed environment using the latest technologies in an Agile environment. The candidate will be a keen problem solver responsible for working with the core team to enhance the current Continuous Integration and release processes using new tooling and frameworks.
They must be a confident, self starter with experience writing test plans from scratch.
Essential knowledge or experience;
- Software Quality Assurance
- Experience writing and delivering clear test plans from scratch
- Automated testing using scripting
- Automated test tools e.g. JUnit, JMeter, Puppeteer and Jest, SonarQube, BlazeMeter
- Understanding of version control, bug tracking, documentation
- White and black box testing
Desirable knowledge or experience;
- Non-functional tests e.g. performance and security
If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact CharlieFayers@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765298.