Automation QA Engineer - Python
£30,000 to £40,000 + benefits and 2 days per week remote (Basingstoke)
My client is a highly successful and international SaaS business based near Basingstoke. They are looking for a Senior QA or "Developer in test" to in the development of automation test cases. They are working in a modern and agile environment and offer the opportunity to be exposed to the latest tools and technologies as part of a growing international team.
You will be working as a part of the automation team to transition manual tests to automated tests using modern tools and development methods aswell as working alongside the dev teams to analyse results and perform code reviews. You will need to be technically proficient but also a analytical thinker with great troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Writing BDD (Behaviour driven development) style automation test
- Strong knowledge of Selenium testing framework
- Development knowledge and experience with Python
- Familiar with Gherkin/Cucumber
- Familiar with Atlassian toolset - Jira, Bitbucket, Xray, Confluence …
- Familiar with software control management tools - Git, Gitlab, Bitbucket
- Relevant bachelor's degree of equivalent qualification
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker, AWS
- Familiar with API Testing - REST, SOAP
- Experience with IDEs - VSCode, PHPStorm, PyCharm …
For the right candidate, my client is offering a highly competitive salary DOE and excellent benefits including remote working options to allow the right work life balance. To apply or hear more details about this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765 304
Please notes candidates must be UK based and able to work without sponsorship.