QA Test Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Brighton - East Sussex, hybrid working week
Software Developer required by a market leading organisation that is offering a hybrid working week, 2 days in the central Brighton office and 3 days remote working. My client is seeking an experienced QA Test Manager who is used to working in a fast paced, agile environment. The QA Manager will be responsible for building quality into the organisation's software releaser across a range of bespoke products built by the in-house development team. You will be working across the full development lifecycle working with Scrum Masters, Product Owners and the internal development team planning the QA resource across multiple projects. The QA Manager will have experience in the following areas.
* QA management/leadership
* Planning QA technical resource for multiple and simultaneous projects
* Team leadership - line management experience of 10+ reports
* Review and approve change documentation, defect triages, production bug reviews and operational improvement
* Leading manual and automation software testing strategy
* Agile/Scrum methodologies
* Stakeholder management - technical and non-technical teams
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
This role offers someone to join a cutting-edge engineering team, who will be given the opportunity lead the QA platform spearheading strategy and roadmap across the organisations bespoke systems.
If you're interested in a role of this nature, please contact PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.