QA Test Analyst
QA, Test, Manual Testing
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus, pension, training and excellent long term career prospects
Hybrid working. Candidates are required to go into the office 3 - 4 days a week
Our client is an innovative technology company working in a fast-paced sector. They are experiencing great success and with a very talented and capable team, they are looking to bring on board a QA Test Analyst to work within the production and operations team.
You will help develop testing strategies both manual and automated. You will oversee the execution of test and prepare reports for development teams to rectify defects and provide clarity to stakeholders of test coverage.
Key Skills Responsibilities:
- Working with stakeholders to create and maintain testing strategies and procedures for web platforms
- Working within the Test Team to test software UI and UX across all supported platforms
- Proactively and periodically testing web and software platforms for defects
- Responsible for QA of Web Development builds with assistance from the wider team
- Management and maintenance of manual and automated testing
- External ISEB qualification (ISTQB or equivalent)
- Experience working within an eCommerce and SaaS business
- Experience in manual testing of native apps on Windows / Mac and Mobile devices
- Good understanding of writing test scripts using the Gherkin syntax
- Working with testing frameworks eg Selenium
- Strong organisational and follow up skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This position offers an attractive salary, bonus and excellent benefits package along with the opportunity to broaden your career experience and knowledge within software and web testing.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to TomRayner@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765808