QA Test Analyst
- QA, Test, Selenium, Automation Testing
- Salary £30,000 - £42,000 plus benefits
- Southampton, Hampshire. Hybrid working.
Our client is an innovative digital technology company working in a fast-paced sector. They are experiencing great success and with a very talented and capable team, they are looking to bring on board a QA Test Analyst to work within their digital development team.
You will be working alongside CMS specialists and developers and will focus on testing websites and digital solutions using the latest quality assurance tools. You will oversee the execution of test and prepare reports for development teams to rectify defects and provide clarity to stakeholders of test coverage.
- Minimum of two years of experience on software testing preferably within a digital space
- Experience of testing CMS or line of business web-based applications
- Knowledge of testing API and web-based software using Postman
- Assist with the validation of functional and technical specifications
- Run, perform and report on test sessions with strong knowledge of test methodologies and understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Proactively and periodically testing web and software platforms for defects
- Responsible for QA of Web Development builds with assistance from the wider team
Nice to have
- External ISEB qualification (ISTQB or equivalent)
- Experience of automation testing using selenium and specflow
- Automated API testing
- Performance and load testing
This position offers an attractive salary, bonus and excellent benefits package along with the opportunity to broaden your career experience and knowledge within software and web testing.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to TomRayner@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765808