Quantitative Analyst - London - £50,000 - £80,000
Python, MATLAB, C#, C++
Excellent opportunity for a Quantitative Analyst to join an exceptional clients team based in the City of London. Our client have a small team of researchers and software developers and they are looking for a Quantitative Analyst with a few years' experience to join the team. You will ideally have a solid educational background with a MSc or PhD and should be proficient in either Python, MATLAB, R, C#, or C++. Our client developer automated tools for the trading industry and identify new opportunities for investment.
As a Quantitative Analyst within our client's team, you will be expected to interpret, filter, and analyse large data sets in cooperation with our researchers and developers and create new insights into the business. This will help identify opportunities and make informed business decisions. You will be expected to make sense of data not only statistically, but also commercially.
- Education to MSc level (or higher) in a quantitative subject such as: Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: Python, MATLAB, R, C#, C++
- modelling and data handling
- Mathematical skills, particularly a keen understanding of probabilities and statistics
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in data science (big data, deep learning, machine learning)
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk