A niche Technology company, based in the Southampton area is seeking a React Developer to work on various projects for the development of their Software Applications, contributing to the projects with hands-on expertise in Front End Development.
This company currently work with some high profile clients within their market and are looking for a React Developer to join the business to further develop their current Software Applications and services they provide to the clients.
Passionate about staying ahead with the latest technology, the React Developer role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Front End Developer to work with the latest technologies and take ownership of the Front End Projects.
This is a varied role and as a React Developer you will.
- Provides support to the Business to realise specified software applications
- Listens to the ideas and requirements communicated by the rest of the team
- Provides ideas, feedback and constructive criticism to support decision making about approaches to delivery
- Delivers efficient, reliable code to support business application development
- Delivers software testing as instructed
- Used best practices, and test driven development to qualify any software solution
- Provides peer review to support the team's products
- Works to an agreed set of tasks and goals
- When required, accepts changes to previously agreed tasks to meet business expectations
- Designs and implementations development solutions specifically relating to Development, Integration and Test environments
- Attends key conferences and courses relating to software development in their field, and suggests changes to development methodologies
- Keeps up to date (including regular online feeds, searches, etc.) with developments and market changes in their field and also in the sectors of the Company to identify and make suggestions or recommendations for development or ideas that the Company should consider
The Skills required to be successful as a React Developer are:
- Minimum 3 years' experience with 1 full year experience with React TypeScript.
- Experience building single page applications
- Semantic UI / Material UI / Bootstrap (or some other UI framework)
- Single page applications experience using REST API's
- Preprocessor knowledge (SASS / LESS)
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths, Science and English to grade C (Desirable)
- Related degree or equivalent experience (Desirable)
- Good work ethic, willingness to own the product and come up with their own initiative on how things should look and work.
- Experience supporting cloud environments, Amazon Web Services, Digital Ocean (Essential)
- Responsive/adaptive design and usability standards knowledge
- Able to translate designs into pixel perfect front end builds
- Git version control
- Knowledge in common build and automation tools (grunt, gulp etc...)
- Able to show work examples
The successful React Developer will have proven experience working with Front End Technologies in a full product life cycle environment.
The role of React Developer is paying up to £60k with excellent benefits.
To apply for the React Developer please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301