Frontend Engineer - React, Typescript - £90,000
We are looking for an experienced Frontend developer to join a team of passionate engineers who are developing solutions that focus on solving real word issues surrounding consumer data privacy. You will work with a highly intellectual team where you'll take a lead role and focus on developing scalable web applications.
The salary for this role is up to £90,000 DOE and working from their office could be as little as 2 days a month.
- Design, build and maintain scalable web applications using technologies such as React and Typescript
- Work within a highly collaborative team to deliver solutions to customers
- Work across several projects teams and own code from design through to production
- React (happy to consider similar modern JS frameworks)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience within a CI/CD environment is beneficial
Alongside the salary a wide range of benefits including per week 25 days holiday, stock options, Pension, free lunches daily and free car parking. Travel and accomandation costs could also be covered for candidates further a field in the UK.
This role is also located 2 minutes from Basingstoke train station so is easily accessible via public transport.
To apply for this role please contact tomstickler@spectrumIt.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294