Fully Remote working & Flexible Start / Finish times
£40,000 - £60,000
We have an excellent opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join a thriving company during a time of growth. The company has a start-up culture which leaves room for innovation and new suggestions both technology and feature wise; paired with a talented team and positive company culture. They are actually one of the fastest growing companies in Britain, providing innovative digital services!
The ideal candidate would be a motivated self-starter and an analytical thinker. Ideally you will have experience with React and TypeScript; however, those with Angular experience who are happy to cross-train will still be considered.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain internal tools as well as the company's main commercial platform.
- Work on recently conceived products built with bleeding edge technologies.
- SQL - Ideally PostgreSQL however those with MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle will still be considered
- API Development, knowledge of HTTP
- IoC / Dependency Injection & SOLID principles understanding
Nice to haves -
- AWS - Cloudformation, Lambda, EC2
- Next JS
If you're looking to join a forward-thinking company working with the latest tech - get in touch!
Please apply through this advert; contact me on LinkedIn - Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.