Remote with occasional customer visits
Competitive salary plus car allowance + benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experience Mitel engineer / Cloud Engineer / Telecoms Engineer looking to join one of the UK's largest providers of telecoms and cloud communication solutions. The company are looking for an experienced Mitel Engineer / Cloud / Telecoms engineer with experience supporting and implementing a range of Mitel products with a focus on Mitel Contact Centre (MiCC).
This would be an excellent opportunity for an established Mitel engineer or Cloud Telephony engineer looking to step up into a role with more responsibility in a dynamic and technically challenging environment. The company are going through a period of growth and transformation so you'll be heavily involved in new projects and work directly with customers using Mitel Contact Centre (MiCC) solutions.
- Strong knowledge of implementing, maintaining and managing Mitel Contact Centre (MiCC)
- In-depth comprehension of a range of Mitel products, in particular Mitel Contact Centre
- Networking skills including LAN, WAN, switches and routers and SIP
- Experience undertaking 3rd line support of cloud telephony solutions
Nice to have's
- Knowledge of other Mitel products such as MiCollab, MiVoice Business, MiVoice Border Gateway
- Experience with VMWare or Hyper-V
- Strong grasp of Change Management protocols
The company are operating with a remote working approach but customer and office visits may be required a few times a year so candidates must be prepared to travel to the office in the south of England if required.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK and able to commute to customer sites and the office if required .
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.