Salesforce Developer (APEX)
- Remote working options or offices in London & Portsmouth.
- generous benefits including flexi-time, wellness initiatives, pension and much more.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Salesforce professional to join a successful and rapidly growing organisation in with a very exciting future.
An experienced Salesforce professional is required to work for a leading Digital business going through a period of investment. The Salesforce Developer will be heavily involved in a digital transformation programme and leading the delivery of a Salesforce solution through the full implementation life cycle.
The role can offer remote working or if you prefer going into an office on occasion then there are offices located in London and Portsmouth.
About You: Tech & Commercial Experience
- Strong commercial development experience with Salesforce
- Commercial experience of leading a team and/or large scale projects
- Full cycle Salesforce implementation experience is preferred
- Developing in Apex on Salesforce
- Service Cloud / Sales Cloud.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Understanding of Agile processes
- Excellent communicator, able to work as part of a team
- The company can offer scope for progression, Greenfield project work, an excellent company culture, healthy work life balance and a competitive benefits package.
- The salary is £60k-£80k based on experience + benefits
- The company can support remote interviewing and onboarding in the current climate
* All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK, and be based in the UK.
Please apply to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn to discuss the full details. Daniel Sumpter, Spectrum IT.