SAP Systems Support - £35,000 - Fareham
The key responsibilities of the role are analysis and process development (acting as an interface between IT and the business), Business system support, and its associated interfaces / dependencies, testing and documentation of solutions, and end user training.
Our client are about to embark on a project to migrate from QAD to SAP S/4Hana, so any knowledge of SAP will be beneficial. Part of the day to day activities will include supporting the IT Team, and local SAP Champions, in documenting existing processes and testing new SAP processes, as well as assisting in Data Migration.
- Business Analysis of new / existing problems.
- Business system application support.
- Business system interfaces.
- Test software modifications prior to end user testing and acceptance.
- Documentation and review of processes as required.
- Support users on a daily basis on operational issues where required.
- Ensure integrity / accuracy of business system data.
- Ensure thorough testing is carried out before implementation to the live environment.
- Ensure software change control is followed.
- Deliver training to end users as required.
- Support IT KPI.
- Comply with the Health & Safety Policy and observe all the safety rules to ensure your personal safety and the safety of others.
- Ensure that you comply and adopt the 5S programme regarding the organisation of your work environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Degree (IT based an advantage) or equivalent working experience.
- Automotive / manufacturing industry experience (desirable).
- Business analysis experience.
- ERP experience (desirable)
- SAP experience (desirable).
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) experience and knowledge (desirable).
- Experience of MS Office applications.
- Team player.
- Can cope with a pressurised and fast changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible - able to support a mix of on site and remote working.
- Adaptable - able to support outside of working hours when required
If you feel you have the skills required for this role, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk