Scrum Master - £38,000 - Fully remote
A Scrum Master is required by a progressive IT technology lead enterprise organisation that has a number of software lead projects kicking off.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for understanding the roadmap and priorities of the products and ensuring that the team delivers these development objectives.
The role of Scrum Master:
- Running of Sprint planning sessions and daily stand-ups.
- Coach the team in working effectively.
- Organise and conduct show & tell sessions.
- Produce sprint reports
- Decompose user stories into more granular tickets
- Working closely with the Product Owner and stakeholders
- Ensuring sprints run smoothly
- Identifying potential issues
- Potentially helping/mentoring Associate Scrum Masters
This Scrum Master will have the following experience:
- Up to 3 years in the Scrum Master role
- PSM or CSM certification
- Agile methodology
- Knowledge of IT Development methodologies including:
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevOps
- Atlassian tools
- Understanding of Azure, AWS, and cloud-hosted platforms
While the company's impressive Head Office is base in the Southampton area, the role can be worked fully remote.
The role is paying up to £38,000 plus a 10% Bonus, 25 days holiday, Healthcare, Pension, and lots more.
To apply please contact Patrick Daniel at Spectrum IT Recruitment to find out more and apply.