Scrum Master - Fleet - £60,000
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to join a brilliant clients team. The successful Scrum Master will play a crucial role in ensuring the technologies team are successful in delivering technical applications/solutions to the business that are of high value. The Scrum Master will lead a small technologies team on all matters relating to agile delivery. The role requires an experienced Scrum Master who has worked in both mature and rapid growth organisations. This is essential as this role will require an individual who is able to lead a team ensuring best agile practices are applied.
As well as offering competitive salaries, our client offers an excellent working environment as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes remote working of course.
- Embed agile processes within the technologies team and support the wider business in adopting agile practices.
- Agile frameworks & techniques
- Help teams implement change effectively.
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it.
- Facilitating discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Schedule and chair all Scrum ceremonies (stand ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, and reviews).
- Ensure impediments that could or are affecting the development team are swiftly resolved.
- Provide agile coaching at all levels of the organisation when/if required.
- Demonstrable experience (ideally end-to-end) in either Project Management or Business Analysis within a technical company or environment.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master working closely with software development team.
- Exposure to and understanding of all aspects of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM) and experience in an Agile environment would be preferred.
- Experience using JIRA.
- Experience in PRINCE2 and MSP would be advantageous.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk