£60,000 - £75,000 + remote working + benefits
Bracknell - Berkshire
An experienced Scrum Master is required to join a high performing software development team based in Bracknell, Berkshire that does offer remote working options. This is an excellent opportunity for a Scrum Master to join a growing software development team who are building and delivering cutting edge software solutions. Founded by industry leading experts the business has built a reputation for quality and are a market leader in their field. Due to continued growth and expansion our client is looking for a Scrum Master to support and enable the software delivery teams to produce high quality work.
The Scrum Master will be joining a technology department made up of Developers, Testers, Product Owners, Project Managers and Business analysts all committed to furthering the technical innovation and achieving combined success. The role will involve working collaboratively with multiple teams to improve the software delivery processes. The successful Scrum Master is likely to have the following skills and experience.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master working closely with software development team.
- Agile frameworks & techniques
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks and facilitate effective communication and collaboration.
- Work with the product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Help teams implement change effectively
- Guide development teams to higher agile maturity by enhancing current practices
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical business stakeholders.
- Facilitating discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Current Scrum Master Certification or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks & techniques.
- Coaching the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency across stakeholders
The Scrum Master role will suit someone with proven experience in Scrum/Agile development driven environments. This role sits firmly at the heart of software delivery team working in forward thinking and cutting-edge technology environment.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration to PhilipMeehan@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 289.