Scrum Master - Agile Delivery Coach
- Agile; Scrum, Kanban
- Software Development & Delivery
- Agile process implementation
A newly created opportunity to work with a successful SaaS / Software specialist developing a range of solutions for a global audience. Working with a team of approximately 20, the Agile Coach is about facilitating, coaching and enabling the development team to adopt, operate and succeed in Agile Practices to support software delivery.
This role will suit an Agile specialist working as a coach, project manager or scrum master specifically within a software development and delivery team.
Summary of accountabilities:
- Teaching and Mentoring Agile Teams and supporting to enable teams to transition to an Agile way of working
- Enables the transition to Agile by working with the Development Team Manager and Tech Director to empower teams to develop an Agile mindset
- Provide a scrum-master (or equivalent framework) service for these teams
- Conduct daily stand-ups, retrospectives and other agile ceremonies (dependent on framework)
- Define the measurement system by way of identifying relevant metrics.
- Support with creation of EPICS/User Stories/Technical Tasks as needed and run planning and task allocation sessions
- Updating the virtual agile planning boards
- Support and influence Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment principles
Your experience will need to include:
- Proven agile framework experience (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ex developer, project manager or software delivery role
- Ability to present your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to train, coach, motivate and support development teams
Interviews & onboarding wil be carried out remotely.
Please hit apply, send your CV to StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk or contact me through LinkedIN. Steven Wright, Spectrum IT Recruitment.