Senior C# Developer
An exciting technology company are looking for a Senior C# Developer to join their development team and lead the modernisation of their applications and infrastructure, alongside exciting greenfield projects.
The role offers the opportunity to work from home with occasional visits to the office in either Andover or London.
Split into product driven squads, the teams are empowered to solve complex problems, developing their own solutions and architecture to best suit the business need.
This is a great opportunity to join a relaxed but talented team working with great tech developing a solution that helps people in their everyday lives.
As a Senior C# Developer you will:
- Design, build and maintain business critical applications
- Utilise your experience to help shape the code and architecture across greenfield and legacy products and platforms
- Highlight areas that can be improved and build on best practice
- Produce well-structured and test-driven code.
- Mentor and support more junior members of the team
- Ensure security best practices are maintained and improved.
This Senior C# Developer role would suit someone with experience of;
- C# with .NET CORE
- Building Web applications for cloud environments ( ideally AWS )
- High traffic, scalable and secure APIs and Web Services
- Relational and NoSQL Database Design
- GIT & Version control
- Infrastructure as Code tools
- Containerisation technologies, Docker
- Modern Architecture design best practice
The role of Senior C# Developer is paying up to £75,000 plus benefits including Pension, 25 days holiday, additional days off for dependent leave, Healthcare Cash Plan, Income protection and more.
The role can be work from home, with occasional days in their Andover or London office.
To apply or find out more please send your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call on 02380 765301.