Senior Cloud Infrastructure Analyst
- £60,000 + benefits
- Southampton based with hybrid Remote Working Options
- Greenfield Azure Cloud projects
- Investment in IT processes and training
Great opportunity for an established Senior Cloud Infrastructure Analyst to join a growing, international company. You'll be working to assist in the design and management of the group's cloud systems and applications to help with the execution and implementation of a cloud first strategy. The work undertaken have a direct impact on the businesses cloud policy and strategy moving forward.
Operating out of the company's tech office in Southampton, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside other experienced engineers to develop the company's cloud systems and infrastructure as they move all their infrastructure to Azure. You'll be joining a team who are backed by heavy investment in their IT set up and you'll receive access to modern technology as well as a healthy budget to create cloud infrastructure.
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Windows, Microsoft M365 systems, including Exchange Online, Intune, Teams, Citrix XenApp
- Infrastructure system troubleshooting methods
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
It's a bonus if you have:
- Understanding of professional services environments
- Management of Azure cloud migrations and integrations
- Experience of managing global communication networks
- Project experience is a plus
The successful Senior Cloud Infrastructure Analyst will be joining an expansive international company who have designated the Southampton office as the site for all technical aspects of the business. As a result, you will work in an IT driven environment and receive constant training and investment to improve their cloud infrastructure.
All candidates applying must be UK-based and able to commute to Southampton 2/3 times per week. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth then please apply to this advert or contact me via our website or LinkedIn. Jack Hewitt-Coleman, Spectrum IT.