Remote Working OR office hybrid in either Basingstoke or Gateshead
£70,000 to £80,000 + 15% bonus + generous pension, medical, etc
Our client is an award winning Financial Technology company developing solutions for safeguarding financial payment services. They work on some of the most high profile financial projects across Europe and have a very exciting pipeline of greenfield and transformation projects.
The Software Development function provides agile services for multiple customers across a range of key software products and business areas. A lot of which is covered by NDA's.
The role of Senior or Lead Developer is integral to their multi-discipline agile product teams - tasked with delivering high quality applications from architecture to delivery. You will be leveraging your expertise to help drive a platform transformation approach working with development teams to ensure alignment to design and to support delivery, best practise guidance, and technical expertise. We want our software to be scalable and reliable whilst following best practice.
What we are looking for...
- Ability to write code and work with software developers to ensure architecture is scalable, reliable and meets stakeholder requirements
- Understanding of software design patterns and their application to solving problems;
- Knowledge and understanding of Service Orientated Architecture, APIs, micros-services, containerisation and associated technologies;
- Experience of software development within an agile development environment, including implementing supporting tools or techniques;
- Experience of assisting in the design and implementation of systems / software solutions that operate in a critical production / manufacturing environment desirable
What we offer...
- Competitive Salary, Performance related bonus', Other cash beneftis including Car allowance
- Generous Pension, Life Insurance, Critial Illness and more
- Innovation and investment in technology
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Full Time remote working or hybrid working in Hampshire or Tyne & Wear if preferred
- Very flexible working hours to fit around your lifestyle and personal commitments.
How to apply: Please hit apply to upload and send your CV or contact Dave Carlisle at Spectrum IT Recruitment for more information. DaveCarlisle@SpectrumIT.co.uk