Senior DevOps Engineer - Fleet - £80,000
Excellent opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join a very well-established clients technical team based in Fleet. The successful Senior Devops Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation and operation of all hosted environments and infrastructure. Our client is currently investing into there software products and services and are building a DevOps competency and this role will define their DevOps processes. They will look to recruit 2 more engineers and build a team around the successful candidate. This role will initially focus on providing managed service offering for internal customers and will then expand to provide the technical launch of our clients online SaaS platform.
As well as offering very competitive salaries our client offers a comprehensive benefits package. They also offer hybrid working arrangements where you will only be expected to be in the office 2 days per week.
- Azure & AWS
- CI/CD tooling
- N-tier architecture concepts, RESTful API
- ITIL Frameworks
- Experience of ISO27001
- Design, Implementation, and operation of cloud environments (Azure & AWS)
- Ensure all automation and monitoring aligns with current best practice procedures and tooling.
- Development of automation for infrastructure provisioning
- Collaborate with development teams to establish, implement, and monitor working practices.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this opportunity, please contact Oliver Wilson on 02380 765 287 or email OliverWilson@SpectrumIT.co.uk