Senior/Principle Electronic Design Engineer
£75,000 - £100,000 + 10% bonus + remote/flexible working + benefits
Buckinghamshire - Remote Working with occasional site visit
A Senior Electronic Design Engineer is required to join our client who are a market leading organisation that design, manufacture, and sell sophisticated electronic equipment to the audio, visual and broadcast industry with its UK head office based in Buckinghamshire. The organisation can offer remote working with occasional site visits when required. The business is growing which has increased the demands on the development/R&D team therefore have identified a need for a Senior and Principle Electronic Design Engineer. The successful candidate will be an experienced Electronic Design Engineer, who will play a pivotal role in taking design from concept through to production working with latest industry technologies.
The Senior/Principle Design engineer will ideally have some broadcast, audio/visual experience but are open to other related industries and will likely have expereince in the following areas
- Producing high quality designs for new products.
- FPGA design covering the full development lifecycle.
- Ability to design circuits containing FPGA's and embedded processors.
- Understanding of how Software interacts with and controls hardware
- Digital circuit design fundamentals
- High speed signal desig
- Ability to work solo and in a team
- Embedded software experience, C/C++ programming
- Experience in Broadcast or video/audio related industry
- VHDL coding for FPGA's
- Board level circuit design
- Networking protocol experience
- SD/HD/3G/12G-SDI design experience
Our client offers a competitive salary dependent on level of experience, starting salary 75k-100k + 10% bonus + flexible working + benefits. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org