Senior Front-End Developer - React
- Up to £70,000 + Remote working (occasional office visits)
- Exciting series of greenfield development projects
- Point of seniority for FE development, chance to influence design, structure & architecture
- Must be UK based & able to work without visa sponsorship
Spectrum IT has partnered with an established logistics organisation that is a major player in Ecommerce and International logistics. They are about to embark on an expansive roadmap of greenfield tech projects that will streamline processes, create new opportunities for growth & be transformational for the business. As such, the board is now making a significant investment in their technology team & capability, tripling its size in the coming months.
The exciting tech platforms you will help shape & deliver will be varied, interesting & ones you will be proud of, involving delivery of everything from important financial documents to the latest ecommerce products to medical items that could save hundreds of thousands of lives.
As senior Front-End developer you'll be the point of seniority for all things FE development. The team will lean on you for design, structure & architecture decisions as well as leading the junior developers through sprints & deployments.
- Experience in a senior/lead front-end developer role
- An ability to contribute to design/architecture decisions that shape a software platform
- Solid understanding/application of the fundamentals of software engineering principles
- Strong ability of coding in React & TypeScript technologies
- Strong unit testing & automated UI testing experience
- Strong ability to link API gateways to various other platforms
- Experience working in agile development environments & implementing this methodology
- Strong ability to communicate well with CTO, BA, PM throughout a project
- Experience working with Tailwind & Tailwind UI
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Docker
- Experience building SPAs consuming RESTful microservice APIs
- Any experience in logistics, parcel/mail delivery or shipping software
- Prior experience of mentoring/supporting junior developers through sprints & code reviews
- Evidence of delivering Software or SAAS platforms from the ground up
To apply or hear more please contact SamStocks@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 304.
Please note candidates must be UK based & able to work without visa sponsorship, applications from those looking to relocate or who may require sponsorship now or in the future cannot be considered.
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.